Monday, November 28, 2011

Cool Idea


Towards the end of the baseball season, a buddy of mine (Clay Hensley) put a shirt in my locker that featured four letters on the front. "NDCQ" - this stands for Not Dead, Can't Quit.  Extreme? Yes!!!

I did some looking into the company and found out that it was created by an Ex Navy Seal named Mack. Mack has a very long history and you can check out his story on the website.  This dudes incredible, and I don't even want to spoil what he's all about so you'll have to go check him out.  

Back to the slogan.  Not Dead, Can't Quit is a pretty straight-forward saying that states you aren't going to give up until your body doesn't allow you to.  It encompasses what would be the ultimate dedication mantra in life.  This stuff is right up my alley.  I figured the website to be a online shop for their shirts, pants, and other clothing ideas they offer.  But what I found out was that it was more a community that was dedicated to information on how to get the most out of life.  To take a quote from the website, "NDCQ.com is website community of committed individuals who wish to make the very most out of the incredible gift that is their lives."  I couldn't even begin to say it better.  

So go check them out, I read two articles that talked about being unreasonable - which basically means when life says its reasonable to give up, go a step further.  The second one I read, was about getting your lazy butt off of the couch! Insert smiley face.

Their shirts are super comfortable and message is awesome.  Look 'em up at NDCQ.com and follow them on twitter @NDCQ.